TRUE TEA WITH T
Definitely NOT Your Mama's Therapist
The Tea on the Anti-Oppressive Rate Structure:
About the rates themselves, let's talk more in detail about these during our consultation call/email. Rates for this are split into the following FIVE categories also listed below: REDISTROBUTION, FULL COST, SUSTAIN, SOLIDARITY & REPARATIONS
Please Use The Following Questions Below to Determine Which Rate is Right for you:
1. Are you and your family homeowners or landowners? (This question does not apply to those who are Native or Indigenous)
2. Have you attended private education institutions or do you have an advanced degree?
3. Are you able to make minimum payments on bills or credit cards?
4. Have you been able to easily access and afford health insurance for yourself and your family members?
5. Do you have zero to no debt and/or do you have disposable income?
6. Do you have a safety net composed of “financially stable” or wealthy family and friends?
7. Do you have U.S. Citizenship?
8. Does your income only support you, and not other loved ones?
9. Have you or do you expect to inherit money or property?
10. Have you (or could you have attended college and/or graduate school?
Redistribution: Yes to 7-10 questions
Full Cost: Yes to 5-7 questions
Sustain: Yes to 3-5 questions
Solidarity: Yes to 1-3 questions
Reparations: Yes to 0 questions